No matter how you’re publishing, it takes a team of publishing experts to turn a manuscript from a draft into a finely crafted book. An author’s team can include publishers, book coaches, editors, graphic designers, printers, web designers, illustrators, marketers, and many more experts.
The annual Service Provider Showcase, hosted by the St. Louis Publishers Association, will feature publishing professionals of all specialties who will be ready to answer questions for inquiring authors.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet a roomful of people who can help you at every stage of your book project. This is a chance to ask questions and get a feel for who they are and how they work.
If you’re at the beginning of your book’s journey and trying to develop your concept or story, talk to one of the book coaches, ghostwriters, or developmental editors.
Undecided on going independent or finding a publisher? Talk with local publishers and find out the variety of options.
Does your manuscript need organizing or your sentences need polishing, or do you need help with the writing process? Chat with an editor!
Do you need an eye-catching cover and help laying your book out for print or uploading to Amazon? Get to know graphic designers with the knowledge and talent to turn your manuscript into a book.
Need illustrations for a children’s book or visual aids? Talk with an illustrator and check out their portfolio.
Curious about printing options? Talk to a local printer!
Are you almost ready to publish, but you want to make sure your book doesn’t have any embarrassing typos? Find a proofreader at the Vendor Showcase!
This is a FREE event and open to the public.
St. Louis Publishers Association Annual Service Provider Showcase:
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
This Year’s SLPA Publishing Services Vendors
1. Art by Shelley / Illustrator - Shelley Dieterichs
2. Beeson Editing Services - Jessica Beeson
3. Carolina VonKampen Editing - Carolina VonKampen
4. Carolyn Vaughan Design - Carolyn Vaughan
5. Comma Queen Editing - Karen Tucker
6. Editwright-Andrew Doty
7. Graphic Connections Publishing - Jill Mettendorf
8. HF Group Book Partners – Tim Malott
9. Michelle Aschenbrenner Editing - Michelle Aschenbrenner
10. Mission Possible Press - Jo Lena Johnson
11. My Two Cents Editing - Meghan Pinson
12. Nehmen & Kodner Design - Peggy Nehmen & Gary Kodner
13. No Waste Publishing - Liz Kelly
14. Pen and Publish - Jennifer Geist
15. Successful Improvements - Kerri M. Holloway
Doors open at 6:30pm for networking. Showcase begins at 7:00pm and continues until 9:00pm.
For more information, visit our website at StLouisPublishers.org.