With Robin Cutler
Director of IngramSpark
Saturday, July 20, 2019
9 am – Noon
IngramSpark is the independent publishing platform of Ingram Content Group, a major book distributor to stores and libraries. Many indie authors use IngramSpark to print and sell their books. Robin Cutler, as Director of Ingram Spark and an author herself, knows the difficulties faced by self-publishing authors and is dedicated to helping indie publishers succeed. Register for our morning workshop with Robin and learn:
- what IngramSpark can do for you and your books
- what is needed to set up your title with IngramSpark
- how metadata can help your book be discovered
- how best to handle pricing, discounting, and returns
- where in the online world your books can be sold
- what book stores and libraries expect when purchasing
- where to find free learning resources through IngramSpark
- what other authors are doing to succeed
Don't miss this information-packed workshop
with an expert in indie, academic, and trade publishing
Hurry, registration ends Sunday, July 14!
(SLPA members, log in to the website to register)
Join Robin Cutler at this special workshop hosted by the St. Louis Publishers Association at Westborough Country Club on July 20.
Robin Cutler is Director of IngramSpark and has broad knowledge in the field of publishing, both traditional and independent. As Assistant Director of USC Press of University of South Carolina and as CEO of her own trade imprint, Summerhouse Press, she has published well over 1000 books and is an expert in content creation, distribution, print-on-demand models, and author strategies. Robin travels the country helping indie authors learn how to compete in the professional publishing world. Find her on Twitter at @rcutlerSpark.