No matter how you’re publishing, it takes a team of publishing experts to turn a manuscript from a draft into a finely crafted book. Authors need publishers, book coaches, editors, graphic designers, printers, web designers, illustrators, and marketers.
The annual Service Provider Showcase, hosted by the St. Louis Publishers Association, will feature publishing professionals of all specialties who will be ready answer questions for inquiring authors.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet a roomful of people who can help you at every stage of your book project. This is a chance to ask questions and get a feel for who they are and how they work.
- If you’re at the beginning of your book’s journey and trying to develop your concept or story, talk to one of the book coaches or ghostwriters.
- Undecided on going independent or finding a publisher? Talk with local publishers and find out the variety of options.
- Does your manuscript need organizing or your sentences need polishing, or do you need help with the writing process? Chat with an editor!
- Do you need an eye-catching cover and help laying your book out for print or uploading to Amazon? Get to know graphic designers with the knowledge and talent to turn your manuscript into a book.
- Need illustrations for a children’s book or visual aids? Talk with an illustrator and check out their portfolio.
- Curious about printing options? Talk to a local printer!
This is a FREE event and open to the public. Service providers: to apply for a table, please contact SLPA President Warren Martin at email@example.com.
St. Louis Publishers Association Annual Service Provider Showcase:
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
The Heights: Richmond Heights Community Center, in The Argus Room
8001 Dale Ave., Richmond Heights, MO, 63117
Doors open at 6:30pm for networking. Showcase begins at 7:00pm and continues until 9:00pm.
For more information, visit our website at: http://www.StLouisPublishers.org.